Friday, January 3, 2014

Switch To Wordpress!

hey guys! so i did something kinda crazy today. i switched my site to wordpress! my domain was about to expire on blogger so i decided to make the leap and switch, which i've been meaning to do for over a year now.
so you can now find me at http://www.juliannabananna.net

this site won't redirect there in the future (i actually have no idea what will happen to it.. haha) but i imported all my old posts and comments and the little 'ol blog looks similar to how it does now.

my only problem is... wordpress is quite confusing for this gal who's been using blogger for almost 3 years. i can't even figure out how to get buttons (like my fitfluential ambassador button) on my sidebar! so if you have any tips and/or tricks for me, please please please let me know. i can use all the help i can get!

thanks for sticking with me through these changes & as always, thank you for reading! love you guys so much. xoxo


2 comments:

  1. Hey Julianna! Great looking site(s)!

    For the sidebar issue you'll just copy and paste the "a href" text that they give you and put it into a sidebar "text widget" should be an option under appearances > widgets.

    Good luck with WordPress and I'm sure you'll enjoy it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's all done through widgets! Hope you are happy about the switch!

    ReplyDelete